With a very interesting end to the season last year we’ll be looking to see who’s new kites and buggys will be propelling them to the top this year.
Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th Sept was the first round on Benone Beach and as ever the craic was mighty !
Each event Saturday will be a funday for newcomes to try the sport we’ll be teaching power kiting, buggying and land sailing in miniyachts. This is chance for anyone with an interest in the sports to try it, membership is available, with some second hand gear available to those looking to get in to the sport.
We’ll also try to get a race for each class to exibit what the sport is about. lets hope this is the begining of another epic series, Turn on the wind !
- Sept – Benone , Limavady 29/30 This was a fantastic sunny and windy weekend (as ordered !)
- Oct – Streedagh , Co.Sligo 27/28 LW 10.55, 10.30 (clocks change)
- Dec – Seapoint, Co.Louth 8/9 LW 12.25,13.30
- Jan – Murvagh, Co.Donegal 12/13 LW 12.02,12.47
- Feb – Benone, Limavady 9/10 LW 12.30,13.15
- Mar -Streedagh/Murvagh, Donegal 16/17 LW 14.16, 14.50
- Apr –Bettystown, Co.Meath t 20/21 LW 14.03, 15.04
- May – Benone (Celtic Challenge, Ireland V’s Scotland – Kite Buggy ) 25/26 LW 13.56, 14.38
see ” IPKSA” on facebook ..