New members are always welcome.
Join online below or you will find all the information you require in the forms below.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome. if you wish to help at an event or in any other way please contact a member of the committee.
Why join ?
Apart from the great fun on and off the beach which our members share during and between scheduled events, all members of IPKSA receive insurance cover under the IPKSA arranged insurance policy for third party insurance for land based kite sports and sandyachting / Landsailing.
Each year there are opportunities for members to attend International Landsailing events or to be part of the Team Ireland at European or World Championships.
New members get free lessons and use of equipment is provided free during lessons. Members may also arrange for exclusive use of sandyachts and association equipment.
If you don’t own equipment just yet Sandyachts can be made available to full members who do not own their own, by arrangement.
NOTE: Insurance cover is not only sensible it is a requirement if you intend using beaches or public areas.
Also, you are joining an association of like minded individuals who love windsports and who do their best to promote and protect access to windsports while still having fun! We get great fun from being on the beautiful beaches of Ireland and encourage others to take care of and contribute to the upkeep of our beaches through arranging litter picks and such like. Your involvement and interest in IPKSA is welcomed and we all value it…
Remember, IPKSA events are run by the IPKSA members for all IPKSA members.
2020 MEMBERSHIP : Jan – Dec 2020
South of Ireland € area 2019 membership form is here and 2020 will be available shortly, if you wish to join for 2020 now just alter the year on the 2019 Membership Application Form € – click here
JOIN a ONLINE
Online payment is easy and is available below.
*By using the online payment option it is understood that you accept and agree with the following Declaration:
- I declare that all persons named in the online application form are in good health and are fit to undertake the sports outlined.
- I agree that all persons named in the online application form are living in the geographical region related to the membership they have applied for.
- I agree to abide by all safety guidelines set out by the Irish Power Kite & Sandyacht Association. I further declare that to the best of my knowledge and belief there are no known incidents or circumstances that might give rise to a claim against IPKSA or any member applicant for whom I apply.
- I accept that PayPal charges are added to my online membership fee payment and not deducted from the membership fee quoted.
- I accept that unless my annual membership contribution is paid for the current year I will have no right to insurance cover arranged for IPKSA members.
- I understand that membership is paid on a calendar basis and it starts from membership payment and acceptance until the 31st of December in the year in which membership was paid.
€ Euro Area Membership 2020